Machined and anodized aluminum spool Machine cut brass main gear Precision-machined stainless steel pinion gear HT-100 drag washers provide smooth drag under heavy loads Stainless steel reel stand
With a design and look that dates back to the early 1940s, the General Purpose Wind Reel from Penn boasts unwavering popularity thanks to its simple usability, durable, high-quality components, and extreme capability. A great choice for bottom fishing and inshore saltwater and freshwater-trolling, the Penn General Purpose Wind Reel delivers the fish every time, with a precision machined stainless steel pinion gear and a machine cut brass main gear. The spool is constructed of forged and machined anodized aluminum providing tighter machining tolerances to land the most elusive fish. The 350-yard/30-pound mono capacity reel has a 2.8:1 gear ratio, retrieves 20 inches of line per crank, and weighs 23 ounces. With HT-100 drag washers to provide smooth drag under heavy loads, the reel has a maximum drag of 15. The reel is equipped with a corrosion resistant stainless steel reel stand. Backed by a 1-year warranty from Penn, the General Purpose Wind Reel is a great choice for any angler.
- Precision machined stainless steel pinion gear
- Machine cut brass main gear
- Forged and machined, anodized aluminum spool
- HT-100 drag washers
- Stainless steel reel stand
- Mono Capacity: 350 yards/30 pounds
- Maximum Drag: 15
- Gear Ratio: 2.8:1
- Line Retrieve Per Crank: 20 inches
- Weight: 23 ounces
About Penn Fishing Tackle Company:
- The Penn Fishing Tackle Company has been at the forefront of modern reel design and production since Otto Henze founded it in 1932. Penn takes pride in the fact that millions of experienced anglers around the world use Penn products every day.
- Penn Fishing Tackle Mfg. Co. warrants its Products to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of one year from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover damage or malfunctions caused by accident, abuse or normal expected wear.
Machined and anodized aluminum spool
Machine cut brass main gear
Precision-machined stainless steel pinion gear
HT-100 drag washers provide smooth drag under heavy loads
Stainless steel reel stand