The EZ Tie is the world’s simplest and most innovative way to tie bloodknots and barrel knots “on the fly.” Also used for constructing custom fly fishing leaders to user’s specifications. Simple and easy! This tool is great for both a novice and seasoned fly tier to attach to your vest and make things easy! Corrosion resistant will make this last long wherever you may take it. Tie your Bloodknots the EZ way!
- Gives a “3rd hand” for tying blood and barrel knots, making it simple and easy
- Small, compact and super light weight (5/8 oz.)
- Attaches to lanyard or vest
- Packaged with written and graphic instructions
- Made in the USA with USA high quality materials
- Awarded “Best Fly Dishing Tool for 2014” by Outdoor Canada Magazine
- Materials: Aluminum, Brass, Stainless Steel Springs – corrosion resistant
- Insert leader in one of the horizontal spring coils leaving approximately 3″ exposed.
- Insert tippet in other spring coil facing opposite direction leaving approximately 3″ exposed.
- Wrap 3″ of tippet 4 or 5 times OVER leader securing end under closest plunger button.
- Do same with leader except wrapping UNDER tippet 4 or 5 times.
- Remove each from spring coils grasping leader in one hand and tippet in other letting EZ Tie hang freely. Pull each in opposite direction creating blood knot.
- Trim excess material close to knot.
Gives a “3rd hand” for tying blood and barrel knots, making it simple and easy
Small, compact and super light weight (5/8 oz.)
Attaches to lanyard or vest
Packaged with written and graphic instructions
Made in the USA with USA high quality materials